Saturday, July 9, 2016

9 July 2016

Today has been a force myself to leave the house and not be a hermit day.  I met up with the local Mensa group for the first time and enjoyed a shrimp remoulade salad with unsweetened (read: bitter) tea.  Also did my mandatory Harbor Freight visit, but only picked up some two part epoxy, sandpaper and a free 25' measuring tape.  In case you are wondering, Home Depot does not sell the HDX shelves in pieces, so I'll either buy a whole new 48" wide set or find some compatible shelf pieces on Amazon.

No gym visit today as I'll restart on my Starting Strength 3x5 routine on Monday.  I am please to have substituted power cleans for Pendlay Rows and am only doing one set of deadlifts rather than three.

My program is in bold above.  If you want to learn more about this craziness, check out Mark Rippetoe.



Here's Niki's blag.




No comments:

Post a Comment